Trust. Integrity. Integration. Experience.
Blockchain promises to create trust among parties who ordinarily would not trust one another.
But in this dynamic, evolving and sometimes scary space, whom can you trust?
Let Klayman LLC be your legal guide.
We use our industry experience, relevant legal expertise, practical knowledge and relationships to counsel our clients.
Klayman LLC lawyers have represented clients of nearly all sizes and stages, from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and established “household names," not to mention major global financial institutions, investment funds and asset managers.
We have deep knowledge of the blockchain and digital token space, as well as sophisticated, high-level expertise and market knowledge of a wide range of more traditional debt and equity financing transactions. Prior to joining Klayman LLC, our lawyers worked for some of the most prominent and well-respected law firms in the world, including Morrison & Foerster LLP and Allen & Overy LLP.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency are team sports. In an increasingly decentralized world, relationships become increasingly important. Our goal is to connect you with the right expertise, no matter where it may reside.
We help you to navigate the shifting blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape, because we are a part of it. We have been a part of it for years.
Blockchain & Crypto Matters
We believe that blockchain represents a global inflection point, a fundamental shift in the way that we do business and interact with one another. A chance for those who have traditionally been under-represented to get involved. There will be more seats at the table. There will be more tables.
Below is just a handful of blockchain and digital token-related matters -- including some industry-shaping ones -- for which lawyers from Klayman LLC have been legal counsel. As you might imagine, certain client names are confidential. To learn more, please contact us.
- Advising the financing sources in connection with the high-profile acquisition of a popular cryptocurrency exchange.
- Advising a national stock exchange in its development of a blockchain-based token exchange and development of listing standards, as well as its proposed token sale.
- Acting as global cryptocurrency counsel to one of the world's largest asset managers.
- Advising a relayer operating on the 0x protocol, on blockchain-related matters.
- Advising a prominent venture fund regarding multiple blockchain-related investments and token sales.
- Advising an award-winning developer of premium virtual reality experiences in connection with its proposed security token presale and public sale pursuant to Regulation A+.
- Advising a renewable energy company in connection with a security token sale pursuant to Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
- Advising a well known investment bank in connection with its marketing and bookrunning services for a large security token presale and public offering for a popular company.
- Advising one of the world’s largest electronic marketplace for the exchange of trade finance assets, in the first multi-bank, blockchain-based receivables purchase transaction.
- Advising a premier institution regarding a joint venture to create a blockchain-based trading platform, as well as a potential proprietary token.
- Advising a well known Swiss foundation that completed a successful token generation event, in a variety of corporate and finance matters.
- Advising hedge funds in digital currency trading and blockchain matters, including custody, principal transactions and personal trading policies.
Corporate & Finance Experience
Klayman LLC lawyers have well over a decade of experience working on some of the world's most sophisticated, complicated and headline-grabbing financial transactions and corporate deals.
Klayman LLC's lawyers are well versed in a wide range of debt (including secured and acquisition-related) and equity financing transactions. They use their creativity, experience and market knowledge to counsel clients, ranging from lenders and noteholders to borrower and issuers.
If you would like to learn more about Klayman LLC, please contact us using the form below.
**Please note that no attorney-client relationship is formed merely by contacting Klayman LLC. Please consult the tabs at the bottom of our website for information about our terms and policies, as well as some disclaimers.